Welcome to Greenwich University, a pioneer in embracing inclusion, diversity and accessibility, Pakistan's only university providing education to transgender persons on a 100% scholarship. Greenwich University offers a vibrant campus life with a pluralistic environment, complimenting the diversity of the city where it is situated.
We aim to facilitate students with an inclusive, diverse, and accessible environment where they learn to appreciate differences critically, find a way to bridge these and create new mechanisms to promote the values embedded in Greenwich University's vision & mission.
Our graduates are walking testimony to strategic thinking, innovation, and creativity.
- * Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Gender Interactive Alliance providing free of cost education to transgender persons improving their chances at social mobility.
- * Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Karachi Vocational Training Centre (KVTC) including specially abled students in the educational stream and appreciating their skills.
- * Capacity Development Programs for Faculty, staff, and support staff
- * Non-discrimination & Accessibility Committee
- * Sexual Harassment Committee